Thursday 3 September 2015

Moments.....


I value time more as it lapses...

It stops being how I want my life to be to how I want my moments to be...

I realize life is so much more appreciative and fulfilling when we live it in moments than in one big expectation called "my life"


first school
first puberty
first kiss
first love

All "moments" in our lives....that stay etched in our memories as our lives progress....
.....as we age ......as we grow...

The more I look at life I see we are but just a number of days....how depressing isn't it?!

One life to live they say...however this one life to live is to be experienced fully by how we make the "moments" in our lives.

Have you been so happy at a moment in your life that you looked at it and never wanted it to end? but you watch it, soak in the moment...a bit saddened it too shall pass... 

As time lapses...we realize life isn't one big moment....but a compilation of moments lived to the fullest.

Enjoy the moments....for you will have lots of them
Don't dwell in your pain and hurt....for you will miss out on the good moments to come....

A moment in time is all we need in the series of our lives <3

No comments:

Post a Comment